Concussion

I did a column by this name in college, this will probably be less filthy then that

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Here I Go Again

So this is third time I have tried something like this, the first time was in 2001ish when I was temping, and I think I was slightly ahead of the curve. It lasted about two months and fell into disuse. Then Kate and I did a co-blog call House of Love during 2004 right in the midst of blogomania. Then the brick and mortar House of Love turned into a House of ...well hate wouldn't work, but lets say House of Awkward Co-Existence, and then into House of Under-furnished Loneliness, and the blog was a casualty of the end our relationship. So a couple of months ago I had some jokes about Mike Jones which I wanted to share with the world, and found myself without a general interest forum for them. So I did a Concussion re-start, of course now Blogs are now officially an overexposed joke, and starting one now is pretty lame. I am not confident that this will last any longer then either previous attempt, and I will probably start blogging again in three years or so, right when the whole thing becomes retro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home